The teaching methods and educational philosophy at Hovnanian School draw on current, proven approaches and techniques developed at some of the most well-respected College and Universities that specialize in education and teacher training, and that have been successfully implemented at model elementary and secondary schools here and abroad. Hovnanian School employs highly qualified teachers and consulting specialists who emphasize personal attention so that each student progresses according to ability, aptitude, and talent.
- Student and faculty partnership
- Child-centered approach to learning
- Support the growth of young people as creative and intellectually curious individuals
- Appreciation of each child’s uniqueness
- Emphasis on self-discovery and self-expression
- Respect for the cognitive, social and emotional aspects of a child’s development
- Constructive approach in resolving conflicts